How We Can Help
Invest Glasgow offers comprehensive business support and guidance, providing one point of contact to all businesses, property investors, developers or individual talent considering investing, setting up or expanding in the city.
We are dedicated to encouraging and assisting investment while promoting the Glasgow metropolitan area as one of the most investor and business-friendly locations in the UK and Europe.
Who We Are
As Glasgow’s dedicated Investment Promotion Agency (IPA), we are committed to increasing inward flows of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) which may bring both direct and indirect local economic benefits, e.g. by directly providing employment or indirectly improving productivity of domestic firms.
What We Do
Our professional, collaborative approach addresses the needs of investors and businesses alike and facilitates access to a wide range of partner organisations across the public, private and academic landscapes.
In attracting and retaining investors to the city, the inward investment team provides a first-rate service that includes:
Investor Servicing and Aftercare
- Business development and support
- Guidance on investment incentives and business support
- Access to partners and networks
- Tax and investment advice
- Location advice and property/site searches
- Navigation of bureacracy
- Dedicated aftercare
Lead Management and Targeting
- Undertaking investment generation by identifying and encouraging potential investors
Image Building and Marketing
- Fund activities such as content publishing, data visualisation tools, virtual site tours, advertising and media/PR activity.
As someone who has observed first-hand, the work of the Invest Glasgow team, their ability to promote Glasgow as a top business location is exemplar. The team are very approachable, knowledgeable and their commitment to attracting investment into our city means I am very confident involving them in early discussions with business occupiers, investors and developers, as our values are aligned to create economic, social, and environmental value and high-quality jobs in the city.
– Alison Taylor, Principal & Managing Director, Glasgow, Avison Young