If your company is looking to invest, set up or expand in Glasgow you will find a business-friendly city that takes a very proactive and innovative approach to support business growth and commercial real estate investment.
Invest Glasgow, Glasgow City Council's specialist inward investment team, provides a single point of contact for all companies and intermediaries considering investing, setting up or expanding in Glasgow.
We work closely with a range of partner organisations including Scottish Enterprise, Scottish Development International, Glasgow Chamber of Commerce and Skills Development Scotland as well as Council colleagues in Economic Development and Planning Services to provide you with a comprehensive ‘Team Glasgow’ investment and business support offer.
We can support your company with…
- Bespoke financial incentives
- Access to partners and networks
- Business development support
- Recruitment support (including access to wage and training subsidies)
- Investment advice
- Access to Scottish research capabilities
- Location and property advice
- Tax incentives including tax credits and Patent Box (pay up to 56% less corporation tax)
- Lowest corporation tax rate of the G20 countries
- Dedicated aftercare.
Commercial Real Estate Investment
- Finding the right site/location
- Identifying partners, investors, developers and operators
- Facilitating introductions to relevant planning team to secure approval for key developments.
- Provision of data visualisation and asset mapping tools to aid site selection research and proposition building
- Creation of case studies and testimonials of existing businesses to support decision making
- Content and PR support for the city's unique selling propositions to support shortlisting efforts.